When I grow up retire from everyday mothering, I want to travel the world.
I want to do it in comfort.
In style.
*style*
Hem.
Well, let's just say this is a bit more my speed.
I could stake out my favorite movie premiers.
It would be awesome.
Astoundingly so.
At any rate, I could probably attach it to my bicycle
and finally solve that problem of getting
Chickadee on our family bike rides.




the child and I were just talking about AIRSTREAMS yesterday...how fun it would be to run away in one.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the above.
If only she could pedal and I could nap!
LOL. We could all take turns pedaling. I would love an RV now. Nothing fancy but something we could take off for the weekend in and not worry about caring for the dogs...they could ride along.
ReplyDeleteI've always thought that someday I'd like to do the whole "see the country from and RV" experience.
ReplyDeleteHahah - that little camper is adorable! Now I want one! With the scooter to go with natch.
ReplyDeleteLOL that is so darn cute! I want one!
ReplyDeletewouldn't one have to fold and contort their body to fit inside? And then pose as escape artist to get out? ...oh wait. I see flat screen TV. No need to escape. This is perfect hiding spot from kids.
ReplyDeleteWow, that seriously rocks. And I love the colors!
ReplyDelete