I miss waiting for a new book.
I loved being so addicted to a story that my mind was sucked inside the book, leaving only a shell of a body behind to bump into things.
My family misses the animation that lasted for at least ten days prior to a book coming out.
I miss the disgusting new as well as the fascinatingly winsome.
You too? Go here for more delicious creativity.
That is, until THIS!





I literally started hyperventilating the day this trailer came out. I was SOOOOO excited.
ReplyDeleteI am probably going to sob my eyes out when it's all over. Read all the books from the get-go (even took my one-year-old to the midnight garden party to get the last book when it came out...and I drew a lightning bolt on his forehead...and he was so pissed that I had him out at midnight). LOL!
I have not read any of the books, nor seen any of the movies. But I know I can get a vague sense of unease every month or so...don't need to get a can of it ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou just gave me and idea to harvest snot worldwide and then sell it to payoff my mortgage. I love you.
ReplyDeleteHadn't seen that preview yet. My kids are planning to dress up for the movie this time around.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun is to be had.It will be sad when it's all over.
Oh goodness that shop is hilarious!
ReplyDelete