I'm here...
But barely. All three of my chiclets are sick. It got so bad that I had to call someone to go pick up meds for me because my kids didn't want me to leave them. Two days later, I waited till it stopped snowing, warmed up and the kids were happy in the sunniest room with a movie.
Then I dashed out and bought four or five boxes of all the meds we're using.
The pharmacy claims that Chickadee's Rx is expired, and that they called me back. I called them back, then deleted the new message they left without listening to it. Unfortunately, it was the 2nd call, which was the notification that she needed a new script.
BLAST.
See, it scares me to death when Chickadee is coughing up phlegm. She could aspirate.
Every
single
time
She won't keep her feedings down and she hasn't taken a thing by mouth in three days. Thank goodness for the g-tube. Even then she would only keep down an ounce or two at her worst. I'm worried.
But, I got her to keep down three ounces tonight. We're making our way back to her 5 1/2 ounce normal level. Everyone's fevers are down.
Also, I now know that Mucinex works almost as well as her C-Phen prescription at drying all that snot to the vaporized stage.
Which is what this momma likes.
So. I've been formatting a blog book for a friend of mine. My kids are literally going to sprout in their dirty nodules tonight in their beds. Because we've stayed in our jammies for two days and don't know the difference.
The best part? Nobody has argued.
At all.
How about all of you? Are you ready for Spring? Wanna have it out with Old Man Winter? Let's have no mercy here people! He's faking it with that walker. ATTACK!
Thank you for donating for Chickadee's service dog. Tweet
But barely. All three of my chiclets are sick. It got so bad that I had to call someone to go pick up meds for me because my kids didn't want me to leave them. Two days later, I waited till it stopped snowing, warmed up and the kids were happy in the sunniest room with a movie.
Then I dashed out and bought four or five boxes of all the meds we're using.
The pharmacy claims that Chickadee's Rx is expired, and that they called me back. I called them back, then deleted the new message they left without listening to it. Unfortunately, it was the 2nd call, which was the notification that she needed a new script.
BLAST.
See, it scares me to death when Chickadee is coughing up phlegm. She could aspirate.
Every
single
time
She won't keep her feedings down and she hasn't taken a thing by mouth in three days. Thank goodness for the g-tube. Even then she would only keep down an ounce or two at her worst. I'm worried.
But, I got her to keep down three ounces tonight. We're making our way back to her 5 1/2 ounce normal level. Everyone's fevers are down.
Also, I now know that Mucinex works almost as well as her C-Phen prescription at drying all that snot to the vaporized stage.
Which is what this momma likes.
So. I've been formatting a blog book for a friend of mine. My kids are literally going to sprout in their dirty nodules tonight in their beds. Because we've stayed in our jammies for two days and don't know the difference.
The best part? Nobody has argued.
At all.
How about all of you? Are you ready for Spring? Wanna have it out with Old Man Winter? Let's have no mercy here people! He's faking it with that walker. ATTACK!
Thank you for donating for Chickadee's service dog.
I just looked at my Weather Channel App on my phone, and there was a "special weather statement" about this big old snowcrap that's going to blow in this week. SERIOUSLY? Can I please just open all my doors and windows for one stinkin day and not freeze my nads off?
ReplyDeleteHope this is ranty enough for ya. I'm in full attack more now! LOL
And sorry your kiddos are still sick with this virus crap. Buggers and bullocks. I'm sending warm chicken soupy thoughts and hugs your way!!!
We are under some sort of winter advisory from tonight through Wednesday. Starts with ice. Yep, ready for spring.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear the gang is sick. ::hugs:: Take care of yourself, girl.
ReplyDelete