I ate all the wonderful delicious candies yesterday. From Germany (See below)
We got the moving truck rather unexpectedly. It's more expensive than Mr. Survival planned, so we're doing a lot of lifting, cardio, and squats. No. We're not doing the bootcamp in a trailer. We ARE moving things to the new garage, since we can't move in yet, but they're being kind enough to let us dump in a storage manner. Sorry. I'll have to beg your forgiveness and promise to update you. Eventually.

Shake it, Lady!
ReplyDeleteI would have totally done the same thing with the candy, telling myself, as I quickly scarfed them, "better get this temptation out of the house asap!" Seriously, I've done it many times. Ugh.
Next time you find yourself going for food out of stress, run and get your prezzies and play with them instead! Hubbend is so sweet. =)
Miss you and love you!
Connie
Germany candy requires un-moderated eating. After all, that country may cease to exist in the future, just like what happened to Czechoslovakia. In 1993, Czechoslovakia split in two, to become Czech Republic and Slovakia. So there. That's scientific evidence. Eat the German candy before Germany goes under.
ReplyDeleteLet me tell you my roomate in college would get candy at christmas from her german Grandmother. She would not share it must be devine. One slip will be ok just walk faster and longer because your amazing like that.
ReplyDeleteI hope to get to the place of balance where I can enjoy special occasions and not binge before or after. (Yes, I use them as an excuse to start overeating ahead of time too. Post on this coming soon. Sigh.)
ReplyDeleteWay to recognize your weaknesses. If it were me I would have totally gone for some German chocolate!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up! You shake it girl!
ReplyDeleteOh how I've missed you cupcake!
ReplyDeleteWe have Haribos in every little market but they are still German candies. So... do I eat them too without the moderation :) cos if I can, I might enjoy that!
ReplyDeleteSurely one little packet of delish can't be that bad? Can it? Nah. You'll be right JBS.
ReplyDeleteHail the Lollie God!!
Cheers ...
Leanne
www.DeepFriedFruit.blogspot.com
I do the same thing! Eat it all to be done with it. I totally understand.
ReplyDeleteHang in there.