
Lucy from "Diminishing Lucy" is having a challenge. It's a fairly simple one and broad in it's goals and requirements. It's perfect for me to anchor myself with and pull myself up and out of this
So my goals until Thursday are:
- reach 10000 steps each day
- get on the treadmill 30 minutes five days
- sleep. as in at all
maintenance weight: 197.2
+- from yesterday: +0.2
Come play with us! It's fun.
Such a lovely simple set of tasks. The satisfaction of achieving those will be a briiliant springboard!
ReplyDeleteVery realistic goals! You can do it!
ReplyDeleteGreat goals. I need to set some too.
ReplyDeleteI saw u on Jack's post. You Rock girly.
ReplyDeleteI love your goals. Totally doable. It is amazing what a little accountability will do for you!
Cheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
Love this! Your goals are great, simple, and attainable!
ReplyDeleteI think these are great goals. Love them and you.
ReplyDeleteI got 10 hours of sleep last night. Par-tay time. Okay, so actually it's more like-live a real life-time!
ReplyDeleteI've found that if a post at least one goal on my blog every single day then I do it! Accountability is a great thing, isn't it! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAna
www.veganana1.blogspot.com
Great goals...but no matter what, the journey to reaching the goals is the most important...so if you dont reach them, please still give yourself credit. I make RIDICULOUSLY easy goals for myself, like pooping once every three days :), so that way I always succeed. And sometimes I make them a little bigger...but always reachable, and no guilt, or fear, or upset. Love you!
ReplyDelete