Skip to main content

Mourning Prayers

I've been absent from you recently. It's not your fault little one. It's really not your fault.

I'm just horrified. Again.

My love, I'm doing the best I can. To accept what you already know. To celebrate what your optimism maximizes. To be content.

Again.

My heart is breaking, and I don't want you to see. I'm sorry I've been avoiding your gaze, and I've been asking your brother and sister to do things I usually do. I've been neglecting everyone. And everything.

Sweet Chickadee. How do you stay so happy and lovely and content? When I just want


to scream.

Comments

  1. I am so sorry :( I can only imagine what you are going through. HUGS and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey... I can't say I know what you're going through, but as a mother I can imagine it, and even imagining makes my heart break for you.

    Don't hide from your sweet girl. Her simple, beautiful soul will help you pull through this. She stays happy and lovely because that is just who she is, pure and beautiful. And how could she be otherwise, with you as her mother.

    Please let me know if there is anything, ANYTHING I can do to help you through this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember what is true! You are an amazing lady who was created by a God that desires for you to cast your cares and burdens on Him. Hang in there! By the way, PLEASE do not hesitate to send me an e-mail or something if you need more encouragement than just this comment! Love ya mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry. I really love Corletta's comment. Cast your burdens on Him. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    Chickadee sounds like an amazing child. Treasure every moment you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you too sweetie. I don't have any words of wisdom to offer but know I am thinking about you and praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no idea what it must be like for you and I don't know the right things to say or have any great advice to offer.

    What I can do is pray for you and your family.

    I sure wish you lived near by so I could be of help to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh...my heart aches for you. Your honesty and reaching out is one of the best things I think you can do. Hang in there dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let Go. Let God.

    We're all here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's nothing that I can say to make any of it better. But just know that we are all here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm hurting for you, honey. I can't imagine...I just hurt for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're stronger than you know [[HUG]]

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't imagine your pain, but I hope that I can offer some words to help relieve it. You are a wonderful mother...you wouldn't be so heartbroken and anguished if you weren't. It's alright to let your other children help...we need to lean on eachother for support. I think sometimes in a disability there lies a gift...Chickadee may not understand what's going on, but it also sheilds her from a lot of hurt that we have to experience. God has given her a perspective and an innoscence that we can't ever have. Let it out and vent to Him. In the meantime, we are here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I reply to comments in email. Email me at

journey . beyond . survival at gmail . com
if you'd like me to reply.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here

We got the moving truck rather unexpectedly. It's more expensive than Mr. Survival planned, so we're doing a lot of lifting, cardio, and squats. No. We're not doing the bootcamp in a trailer. We ARE moving things to the new garage, since we can't move in yet, but they're being kind enough to let us dump in a storage manner. Sorry. I'll have to beg your forgiveness and promise to update you. Eventually.

I Found True Happiness

It feels like I've become a detached voice, writing but not feeling on this blog.  I'm living a lot of things that don't fit neatly into my bloggable ownership file. Even now, I've spent an hour with this tab open to write a new post and I've done absolutely everything else possible.  For once I can't put a finger on what I'm feeling.  I don't fit into any definable box. On one hand, I'm spending an hour in therapy with Chickadee and another hour round trip three times a week. Mr. Survival is fighting off unemployment blues. We cannot shake things up and have me go to work. I'm not going to go to FitBloggin'11 . But, on the other hand, Chickadee is STANDING in the stander for minutes instead of seconds! Chickadee is grasping things momentarily for the first time in eighteen months. I'm so in love with Mr. Survival it's unbelievable. We are tighter as a family than we ever have been. I'm stressed and frustrated.  I...

Flying With Concrete

Today I wanted to write about my dreams. Full of hope and bliss and fulfillment. Yeah, I sound about as light as a bucket of cement. Ready to fly away. Hang on, while I toss out the top of the pile. Maybe that will help me find my lofty aspirations. Nope. Thing is, I'm remembering today that I'm afraid of heights. Really. Once Hubbend made me climb up three stories of scaffolding. Broke it all down for me and left me no other choice. Made me feel irreplaceable. Yes, we must remember that I am crazy friends. Leave it to me to feel important by being told to go up a towering structure of death. I did it though. And I even wired a speaker while I was up there. But I'm still afraid of heights. So. Do you wanna help me out today? For every comment that tells me something someone wants to be able to do that they can't do now I will do one minute of exercise. Really. Because of my child care situation, it will have to be tomorrow morning. So have at it. ...