
The award rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the Sugar Doll award.
- Write why you were given the award.
- Pass the award on to 5 bloggers who have made your life a little sweeter and write how they have done that.
- Notify them of the award.
Yes. She is that good. REALLY. Leslie, you have a quiz later on that paragraph. I know you skim compliments. Thank you so much.
Also, Matt @ Lots to Lose gave me this award this last night and I found it today. Sorry it took me till this evening to post it. Matt is inspiring because he is keeping up his normal life and changing it to suit ALL of his needs. Not just weightloss, or familial, or vocation. All. Also, Matt consistently hits 10,000 steps every day? It's true. I left him a proof link in his comments over the weekend. Go check it out.
So, for five bloggers to pass this award onto, I'm going to give it to some of the wonderful new blogs I met at FitBloggin'.
So here we go:
- Darlene Chrisholm at Confessions of a Dieter
- Heather Hurd at SkinnySushi
Heather comforted me and tapped me on the back when it felt like the wasabi sauce was going to RIP MY BRAINS OUT. She told me it was fast, and she was right. She was also very talkative and nice. We sat together for lunch and a couple of the sessions.
- Shareen at Former Fat Chick
She was gregarious and funny. Her smile is contagious, and her description of her site is fascinating. More like a video game than a web site she says.
- Trayce W. Skogstad at Yours...TrulyTrayce
I'll be perfectly honest. She is gorgeous. And friendly and fun. She is always on the Twitter board coming up with something fun and inviting everybody to do it. FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER!
- Monique on Twitter as FitInMyHeart
She made me feel like I was her best and only friend at the conference whenever I saw her. Plus, she is just a funny gal. I was laughing obnoxiously loud every time I was around her. I could go on and on. Here is her website footdr69.wordpress.com
She was so much fun to eat lunch with and so sweet to me. I'm kind of a dork-as you might have noticed-so it was extra nice of her!
As for your questions . . . I confess I'm writing this Sunday morning at the hotel in Baltimore and buying me some time to recover at home. The last thing the fam is going to want me to do when I get home is to hop on the computer. So, I'll blog about those tomorrow. Forgive me? Tell me what you think about these blogs, or how your weekend went?
Congratulations on your award! Hope you are enjoying Baltimore. I have some very special Baltimore memories. I tried to visit some of your winners but the links don't seem to be working...
ReplyDeletewelcome home.
ReplyDeleteare you as conflicted as I about being here? :)
have a great week.
Thank you so much for the very kind words - I've read through them twice so am prepared for your evil pop quiz. You made me proud calling me a wisecracker! Sometimes I'll have myself cracking up, and no one else seems to get it.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had such a positive experience at FitBloggin'. If it's always in Baltimore, I'm going to get my dead ass there next year, come hell or high water.
Will check out the blogs of your award recipients...good reading for today. I go back to work on Friday (quake quake) so I have to get all my leisure engineering in over these 4 days!
Holy goodness! Did you see that Miz talked on my blog? I'm never ever ever washing it again! Never.
ReplyDeleteCalming my troubled heart.
I fixed the links. So So So sorry.
Leslie, What is the Latin root of your least favorite compliment?
Weighting Around, It was fabulous. I am very ashamed to say I had no crab. :(
Miz- I am not washing my blog. Also, I cannot get your fabulous arms out of my mind. I have never even seen a picture of such fabulousness. I am mixed about being home. I love mommyhood, but ...
Congrats on the award! I am glad you had such a good time at FitBloggin - it sounds like it was a blast! You sound so happy - sounds like you got a great re-charge that you were in need of. : )
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great time! Congrats on your award. I will check out all those blogs:)
ReplyDeleteMy weekend? It was pretty frickin' awesome :) WooT Fitbloggin, WooT to meeting you and so many other wonderful bloggers, WooT to free swag...Woot for well, WooT's sake!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have eaten crab either, I don't like it ;-)
ReplyDeleteSince I don't blog on the weekends, I thought that I would ask you a question today about yesterday's blog. Why are there no pictures of you?!?! Hmmmm missy?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the award! Very much deserved!
ReplyDelete