Tragedies happen.
When shopping, the Booty Guard Dog will 'encourage' healthy sections of the store.
Especially by biting when taken into the cookie aisle.
Booty Guard Dog will even help if you refuse to take him to the store.
When you're bringing in the groceries, the Booty Guard Dog will rip contraband to shreds.
It will require at least 5,000 human steps a day.
It will require at least 5,000 human steps a day.
Or there will be 'consequences'.
What an adorable booty dog! And what a great pet to have! I want one...
ReplyDeleteMy 90 pounder would slurp up the booty guard dog for an appetizer! Very funny - great shots.
ReplyDeleteJust saw you asked how work prep is going. I actually made coffee at home so not to stop on the way and get my usual 20 ouncer. I'll be jumping in the shower soon. It does feel a bit surreal to be going back. I can do anything for one day!!
Have a good day with you brood and hubbend~
This was Great... I wonder how much effort it would take to train my poochies... I have a 100lb St. Bernard mix that is sooooo not trainable... LOL My boxer & shi-poo on the other hand, have potential..
ReplyDeleteHave a Great Day!
I wanna booty dog!
ReplyDeleteAwww but such a cute booty guard dog!
ReplyDeleteI NEED a booty guard dog!
ReplyDeleteI need a booty guard dog. Your's is adorable. Can you train my cat to be a booty guard cat?
ReplyDeleteYou guys...I just realized BootyGuard also found some other things.
ReplyDeleteHotdogs
and
Sausage
In the freezer! Ha haha ha ha. Brownies. Psh. That's romaine compared to those! Of course, it's the brownies I want. I suppose the Doggies will have to be trained to individual taste!
...or cats. You know @susan I think cats might be better at this job than dogs. I think their hiss might be more intimidating.
ReplyDelete@Leslie Go girl GO! I wish you luck on your first day back!
Ohhhh, I LOVE your baby!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're a nut! Love it!
ReplyDeleteCan I borrow her? LOL! She is adorable. Or is poochie a he?
ReplyDeleteI've got one of those little ankle biters too! Mine will NEVER let me put a bow in her hair, though - it would be gone in a 1/2 hour!
ReplyDeleteCute!
My sheltie isn't so great as a guard dog. He barks occasionally but usually just wanders around hoping I'll feed him an extra time or two!
ReplyDeleteYou have a super cute dog - very fun post with a lot of truth!
Hahaha. Too cute and funny. I needed a laugh, thanks!
ReplyDelete:snicker: booty guard dog. You are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait till I can drink Coke again...I gave it up for lent (and I'm protestant!)
Can I train my kitty to do this? She just kinda lays there (when she isn't spazzing out and running around like a crazy kitty).
ReplyDeleteYour pooch is SOOOOOOOOOO cute! I'll take a booty dog like that anyday :)
ReplyDeleteLOL...you're a riot!!
ReplyDeleteBooty dog is so cute... glad I stopped by today. I needed the laugh.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend
Paula
That dog is a real ballbuster!
ReplyDelete