
- Postpartum Psychosis after 7 months of intensive breastfeeding with Chickadee who had-unbeknownst to me-pervasive low tone and an unproductive suck. I talked with 5-10 people about something possibly being wrong with Chickadee, but no one believed me. Who wants to be right about that anyway?
- Bipolar NOS was my diagnosis upon leaving the psychiatric hospital on April 1, 2008. Yes, that's right. April Fool's Day. The allusion was painful.
- A close relative-as I've talked about-has bipolar I and has also experienced psychosis. My identity will always be guarded for their sake as well as the others in my family that confide their difficulties in me.
- Rett Syndrome became a part of our family on July 28th, 2009. Many, many, many tests and doctors preceded that. My daughter Chickadee had many horrifying things happen to her.
Comments
Post a Comment
I reply to comments in email. Email me at
journey . beyond . survival at gmail . com
if you'd like me to reply.