Laurie was saying yesterday that I should be a writer. I love you Laurie. I want to be, and I'm going to keep writing and trying to make it profitable. In the meantime I've got to find something to bridge the gap.
I thought maybe some of you writers out there would like to see some fabulous writing things I've come across?
Here's a website that tells you whom you write like.
I copied and pasted my last post and it told me I write like Cory Doctorow. I did it a few weeks ago when I discovered the site and it told me the same thing.
Who the heck is Cory Doctorow?
I don't know but it must be true. Mr. Survival is headed to the library to take back the overdue books he and Miss got on their last date together. Maybe he'll pick up a book or two of his for me. It's probably a mass conspiracy to get us all to read new authors, but it feels a bit like having my palm read or something. Very exciting.
The second is a lovely sentiment. About writing and friendship. The whimsical illustration above was on the post.
art credit

Writing is a great release!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to write childrens books, about things that scare them, and make them relatable. I will one day :o)
I've never heard of Cory Doctorow either ;o)
You are awesome. I am so glad I touched you.
ReplyDeleteOooh I got Stephanie Meyer. Fun!
ReplyDeleteCory Doctorow? Amazing - teen boy story equivalent of Stephanie Meyer. His books involve computer hacking, technical stuff and lots of action. How do I know? I have teenage sons.
ReplyDeleteLaurie is correct, you have a way with words. I hope your words find a way to not only bring you joy, but perhaps some cash?
ReplyDeleteI agree you should try writing for profit! You do have a way with words and are gifted with expressing yourself!
ReplyDeleteNever heard of Cory Doctorow either.
Pursue your dreams! And don't you dare wait to do it!
ReplyDelete