![]() |
| BuyT-Shirt Here |
Also, it's my week to host over at the Peanut Gallery Speaks. I will head up the week today, and will be followed by Charlie on Tuesday, Jeri on Wednesday, and MrsFatass on Thursday.
If you'd like to be a guest poster, please let me know and perhaps we can have you one of these Fridays coming up soon.
What is my post about over at PGS? It's about me spanking a kid at Sprout's birthday party of course. Well, maybe not. Then again, why don't you come see?
Sprout's birthday came so soon after Chickadee's hospital visit that I barely scraped together the usual glories of the day. It's his turn for a party, but I just couldn't get on top of things. Mr. Survival saw how guilty I felt at not being able to get it done and said he knew what he wanted for his birthday.
Mr. Survival wanted to share his party with Sprout. So, on Saturday we had 9 of Sprout's friends over for a fun celebration. Poor Mr. Survival hasn't worked so hard on his birthday in all 10 years we've been married.
I gave him lots of stress relieving massages. {hoping that buys back some points}

you rock as a wife.
ReplyDeleteIve still gots the SADS you wont be at fitbloggin.
What a wonderful man you have, you two are a rockin' couple. <3<3<3
ReplyDelete