Woo!
Are we all perky from our weekend off? I feel good. How 'bout you?
Summer's getting close. Can you feel it? My kids can. They want me to get out the 4' pool someone gave us last year. We couldn't put it up where we lived before. Because we lived above Mr. Survival's business.
So every day it's warmer than 55 degrees they put on their suits and beg me with goosebumps bigger than a two week boil. They could try the patience of the sagest of the Sages.
Come make the jump into summer with me, over at the Peanut Gallery Speaks.
photo credit

We have an art fair in our town every year. I went yesterday and said "this is the sign of summer".
ReplyDeleteWe've had weeks of rain and cooler than normal temps. It feels like late winter up in here so nope, I'm not feeling summer quite yet.
ReplyDeleteI love how relative temperature is! Right now when it gets above 60degrees, I whip out the shorts and walk around in flipflops. In 2 months, if its 60 degrees I'll be in sweats complaining about what a chilly summer we're having.
ReplyDeleteAll so relative! Come on Summer, you can do it!