I'm going with Miss on her field trip today. She is excited! I'm excited because Mr. Survival always goes. This time she asked me!
Chickadee will now get to spend the day with Daddy. I'm not sure if I want it to go well or for him to get a taste of my medicine.
Hope you have a fabulous day:)
ReplyDeleteMy kid has a trip today, too. He asked me to go, but I didn't. Now I feel like dirt. YOU, my dear, win mother of the week. But me? Not so much. Have a great time. :)
ReplyDeleteFun! Hope you have a fantastic time! Have a great weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteLucky for you - have a great time! I had to LOL at you kind of wishing he would have one of your difficult days!
ReplyDeleteI hope you got to have a WONDERFUL stress-free time :) Mr. Survival is gonna soooo love you when you get home!
ReplyDeleteok because Im easily confused I caint comment above....and dont have a picture ;)
ReplyDeleteplease to imagine a day filled with all my child selected to do.