I had the longest day yesterday, and I'm off again. We have therapy, then a church thing called Visiting Teaching, and thank goodness Chickadee doesn't have school. Because I sure thought she did.
I hope you all have a great day, and enjoy the video! I found it on Dooce and I'm kind of a nerd so...
I hope you all have a great day, and enjoy the video! I found it on Dooce and I'm kind of a nerd so...
(smaller is better, I always have a hard time with the buffering on this)
we need to meet. i go visiting teaching too. :) you live in ut? if so, we'll be there in august and i'd love to finally meet in person. i could even bring you the weighted blanket to see in person. :)
ReplyDeleteWelp the video won't load on my sloooow internet connection at work (what else is new?), but that still image before you click the video looks like those things in the Avatar movie.
ReplyDeletei'd be happy to make armbraces if i could just figure out where to get/make the stays that keep them stiff. i got mine in some other armbraces i purchased and then just made a new cover for the existing stays! i'd consider doing a weighted blanket for sale as well, but probably not until we move...so after august. :)
ReplyDelete