I've learned that community is the difference between surviving and thriving! From Chickadee's dog to the quiet support of showing up day after day and putting some words down at the bottom of the page for me to read and smile at.
I've learned that bloggers are some of the nicest, most considerate people I've never met. We live our lives, love our lives, and share out lives. We know what is important to us. I know you care. I will forever be amazed at the lovely people beyond the digital screen all around the world. How we build networks of beautiful connections. Connections that sustain us, bless us, and help us to thrive.
I've learned that bumps and bruises never stop happening, especially while learning. I've learned that I tend to sit and sulk a while, sucking my thumb. I've also learned that while it isn't my "ideal" response, sulking is definitely a valid response. When I treat myself as I would tell a stranger to treat a child, my sulking ends much more rapidly than if I treat myself as I do in the mirror.
I've learned that I'm more childish than I thought and that I'm happy the way I am.

This makes all my time goofing off on the computer SO WORTH IT.
ReplyDeleteI love you.
"bloggers are some of the nicest, most considerate people I've never met." TRUE!
ReplyDeleteIsn't blogging something? I am amazed at the great folks I've "met." Yourself included.
ReplyDelete