I don't have money for a gym.
I don't have money for a trainer.
I like routine.
What do you think? Anybody else out there in the same boat?
I'm thinking about this workout called 30 Minutes to a Sleek Physique. What are your thoughts? My favorite part is that I can do it anywhere. Reminds me of my friend MizFit.
*I wrote this before she made her big announcement yesterday. She has her own! My Trainer Fitness doesn't need a computer, and goes anywhere without internet or electricity! Genius. Pre-order now.

I'm with you. I'm in the same boat. I like my Leslie Sansone videos just fine. I sweat. I get my heart rate up between 150-170 each time for 30 mins...I can mix it up with several different videos...I can add some 5 Below hand weights for a bit of resistance. I'm good. I'm happy. I'm down 40 pounds and still going strong!
ReplyDelete;)
I feel the same. I'm enjoying running outside though, now that it's spring. For a serious butt-kicking workout, I do Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. Also, if you have Netflix, there are a lot of workout videos available on watch instantly. Hope that helps.
ReplyDeletewww.healthholiday.blogspot.com
ugh i hear ya on that one!!! i have found that playgrounds with my kids are my friend! Free gym equipment really!
ReplyDeleteI heart bodyweight exercises. They will never leave me because my body is always there. I did mountain climbers this morning. I totally think you should do the sleek physique thing. Dooos it!
ReplyDeleteYou could so do this....I love you JBS
ReplyDeleteLooks interesting. I also like the FIRM (older ones are better- the ones with the step).
ReplyDeleteYou are def. not alone in your boat!!! (That came out funny.) And I think this looks like a great program - let me know what you think of it!
ReplyDelete