Quick, someone tell me I don't have time to garden like this.
I just can't resist the thought of wee faerie's and gnomes having tea with the toads in my garden.
Want to see more? I know you do ... go HERE.
The life of a train wrecked woman, trying to get back on track.
OHMYGOSH. You don't have time. But if you do it anyway? Take LOTS of pics. ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen this done before!! So freakin' cute. :)
ReplyDeleteOMG! I want one! I have never seen any garden looks as sweet.
ReplyDeleteNow THAT is the kind of garden I could handle!! :-)
ReplyDeleteSOOOO cute! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThose are adorable!
ReplyDeleteforget about the gnomes and flying creatures. I wanna miniaturize myself and escape into that garden. By myself, of course. But don't worry. I'll bring my phone.
ReplyDeleteit started with TRAVELOCITY (I wont lie :)) and I now have a, uh, thing for GNOMES.
ReplyDeleteI want to do this. Desperately. Michael's, here I come.
ReplyDeleteJust here to tell you, I Love your garden! Very cute! I should spruce up my garden with a bit of faries and gnomes! :O Thanks for sharing! :D
ReplyDeleteCorine :D