Truly, I am thinking of you. But, you see, I've just won the lottery! Or at least it feels that way
The hospital ileus gave me the momentum I needed to sift through all the insurance red tape. Chickadee now has physical therapy. She's had three sessions now. Twice a week.
Then she is really really sore and needs mommy to hold her. But I'm happy to oblige: she has rolled over, moved down her bed 3' at night, and loooooves her stretches!
Sad to say, this has really cut into my writing time. In fact, I'm texting this from my phone while holding her. Would you believe?
I'm loving every minute!
You just keep on doing Chickadees things cause thats the most important thing of all girl. I am enving your runs cause I am not making it to mine and I have a race thats comeing on soon. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteOh this makes me smile:)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! This is wonderful news...y'all have been in my thoughts...
ReplyDeleteThings sound good! I am so glad for you and your Chickadee. And I love the new background and whatnot over here!
ReplyDeleteThat's great!!
ReplyDelete