Buying a computer is like a relationship, right? I mean, we Survivals scope it out. We learn as much as we can so we’re not incompetent when the big day comes. We save up our pennies.
It always seems so blissful at first. The honeymoon has been long and sweet. Even after Mr. Survival rejected my current laptop, I eagerly claimed it as my own. It wasn’t that broken. I was sure I could love it better than he did. So he swooped down upon a lovely new model and I savored having my own private place to create thoughts that come to life.
But now. Oh my friends, now it is a hot and emotionally messy place to be.
Come on over and join me at The Peanut Gallery Speaks today and read the rest.
It always seems so blissful at first. The honeymoon has been long and sweet. Even after Mr. Survival rejected my current laptop, I eagerly claimed it as my own. It wasn’t that broken. I was sure I could love it better than he did. So he swooped down upon a lovely new model and I savored having my own private place to create thoughts that come to life.
But now. Oh my friends, now it is a hot and emotionally messy place to be.
Come on over and join me at The Peanut Gallery Speaks today and read the rest.
Oh, you tease! On my way ...
ReplyDeleteon my way...
ReplyDelete