How many kinds of milk are in your fridge?
We got the moving truck rather unexpectedly. It's more expensive than Mr. Survival planned, so we're doing a lot of lifting, cardio, and squats. No. We're not doing the bootcamp in a trailer. We ARE moving things to the new garage, since we can't move in yet, but they're being kind enough to let us dump in a storage manner. Sorry. I'll have to beg your forgiveness and promise to update you. Eventually.
2...2% and chocolate. My son also has a vanilla flavoured creamer for his coffee if that counts.
ReplyDeleteSaying my son drinks coffee makes me sound really old.
Just skim. But I win by sheer volume. 5 gallons. :) I don't even look at the expiration date anymore cause my family gulps it down so quickly.
ReplyDeleteSkim, whole, hemp and coffee creamer which is not necessarily a milk but it does come in the same 1/2 gallon container (yes, we drink A LOT of coffee) :)
ReplyDeleteOk. 3 Pedisure bottles, 1 quart Almond milk, 1 can coconut milk, 1 quart chocolate milk, 5 gallons whole cows milk, 1 quart soy milk,1 can powdered goat milk and last but not least 1 quart stright cream for Jers bottle. What can I say there are 9 members in this house and I just went shopping!
ReplyDelete