

For my sister with special needs: the coolest educational app ever.
Don't you think that this spells Hidden Magic for kids? Sprout would love this.
I'm so proud that I took the kids alone for a hike. There are plenty of trails around to share.
This makes me want to go Back to Stockholm, but in fact this couple is out of Texas.
I'm sure if I did more of these projects I'd feel less like throttling the kids at the end of the day.
I want to hug this mom.
Maybe, if we're insanely lucky, our service dog will also learn tricks to help ME!
Stumbled across anything lately?
Thanks to Design Mom for letting me stalk you on Stumble. I'd forgotten about some of these links until I stumbled across them again!

Huh! That was eclectic. But very clever. You had me going all over the bloody place ...
ReplyDeleteQuite fulfilling.
L
OK, I want to be 5 again, just to have that playroom-through-the-armoire! Or am I allowed to have one now? Yes, yes . . . wheels are turning . . . Thanks for giving my imagination some good exercise today -- I needed it!
ReplyDeleteI don't understand Stumbling:(
ReplyDeleteI just read this great post by Dr J.
ReplyDeletehttp://calorielab.com/news/2011/03/27/reasons-people-incorrectly-think-that-they-cannot-change/#more-11352
I like it! But I have a bummy phone. We'll put it on husband's cell instead.
ReplyDeleteall stumble
ReplyDeletetumblr
any of that
all of that
befuddles this misfit :)