Today is my day over at The Peanut Gallery Speaks. It kind of snuck up on me, with everything else going on. Speaking of, if you are interested in doing a guest post for us, give me a shout. In the comments or email me at journey (dot) beyond (dot) survival @ gmail (dot) com.
It's a place for people who can't stop writing even more than they can't stop snitching on the treats in the cupboard calling their name. Or breathing. Think it's not you?
Try me. Betcha I'll love it!
Follow me on over, because I made myself snicker while writing. C'mon. Don't leave a girl snorting at her own wise cracks all by herself!
It's a place for people who can't stop writing even more than they can't stop snitching on the treats in the cupboard calling their name. Or breathing. Think it's not you?
Try me. Betcha I'll love it!
Follow me on over, because I made myself snicker while writing. C'mon. Don't leave a girl snorting at her own wise cracks all by herself!
Split a gut, go over there and read its just to true in life it happens to all of us at least once.
ReplyDelete