Sometimes between the time that we talked last my life has taken a quick detour.
The Children's Hospital that knows us by name called Friday afternoon with an opportunity. There'd been a cancelation in an important test Chickadee needs every year. So, of course we said yes.
It saves us a trip since we have another appointment today anyway. We spent Sunday holed up in an awesome $35 steal of an awesome hotel. I watched HGTV because I've been deprived of it for three years.
Now, we'll go to Dr. Happy Poop.
If you haven't already seen it on Facebook, I put a video on my post today over at the Peanut Gallery. Meanwhile, enjoy the torture from last year...
Thank you for donating for Chickadee's service dog. Tweet
The Children's Hospital that knows us by name called Friday afternoon with an opportunity. There'd been a cancelation in an important test Chickadee needs every year. So, of course we said yes.
It saves us a trip since we have another appointment today anyway. We spent Sunday holed up in an awesome $35 steal of an awesome hotel. I watched HGTV because I've been deprived of it for three years.
Now, we'll go to Dr. Happy Poop.
If you haven't already seen it on Facebook, I put a video on my post today over at the Peanut Gallery. Meanwhile, enjoy the torture from last year...
Thank you for donating for Chickadee's service dog.
sending you my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thoughts and prayers here, too. Hugs to you and your family, JBS!
ReplyDeleteNot sounding like a fun trip but at least its done sooner then later. We spent the day yesterday holed up in bed too but at our house. I sure hope all goes well and I admit I am not looking forward to the time that we have to see how deep the little guy really truly breaths so that they can take the oxygen off in the night. Hugs and loves to the Chickadee she is such a trooper with a Mom and family that is amazing.
ReplyDeleteHope everything goes well!
ReplyDeletePolar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com
hugs and love to you!
ReplyDelete