Almost Home. #allbetter
We got the moving truck rather unexpectedly. It's more expensive than Mr. Survival planned, so we're doing a lot of lifting, cardio, and squats. No. We're not doing the bootcamp in a trailer. We ARE moving things to the new garage, since we can't move in yet, but they're being kind enough to let us dump in a storage manner. Sorry. I'll have to beg your forgiveness and promise to update you. Eventually.
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, God for G-tubes and IVs!!!!
HUGS!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful and you, are you better? I know it takes time for the Mom to be ok I hope your better to, and hug that little pretty girl too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a relief! xoxo
ReplyDeleteGreat news!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I've been away from blogging for awhile, just catching up, I'm so very sorry to hear that you've been in the hospital. I hope that your sweet girl is on the mend and will be back at 100% soon. We are on a pump as well, it works for us, we feed throughout the night, extra nourishment. Glad you are home! (( ))
ReplyDelete