| things we do on the potty |
| loves the bus |
| siblings adore her |
Today is a traveling day. Again. Unexpectedly, we got a call from the Developmental Pediatrician yesterday, saying we could have an appointment today. The DP is the fabulous lady who coordinates all of Chickadee's specialized care. It's her job to know that the Pulmonary recommendations do not interfere with the Neurological, or the Gastroenterologist, Primary Care, or Rett Specialist.
Since we got the G-tube placed, we must be on some high priority list. Which is great, because it's time for her regular battery of tests to be run. Swallow study to see if she can still eat what she's eating by mouth, or gotten better or worse. EEG to see if she's having seizures, EKG to monitor for a heart thing that kinda goes with Rett Syndrome, and maybe (I hope I hope I hope not) a sleep study where they stuff her nose full of 6 monitors, attach EEG electrodes to her head, Put on chest and toe and finger electrodes and then ask us to go to sleep. HA.
Whoa. That's a lot. I think there's a reason why I don't often list it out, eh?
Well, all that starts with a visit Today instead of a visit in March. Hooray for awesome doctors that are on the ball!
So. Mrs. Fatass is throwing me a party today. It's an awesome one. She's asking everyone for a $10 donation. For Chickadee. She wants to help with the Therapy Dog. Do you?
I know times are hard. But, Five, Six, Ten dollars would really help! I love you guys. A lot of you have already donated, and I am so grateful. I really don't know where I would be without this network. You guys rock.
And, thank you Mrs. Fatass. You've changed my life in more ways than one.
Please remember to donate for Chickadee's therapy dog.
Good luck with the doc visit and traveling today, JBS. Praying for you all, as always.
ReplyDeleteI want to help with the Therapy Dog, too! I already donated as a small Christmas present to you and I will again soon if I can! HUGS!
Ok, I'm crying (and that doesn't happen often) You. Are. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteI love you, too, JBS.
ReplyDeleteHopefully you'll get some more from my post...
ReplyDeletehttp://polarspage.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-than-fur-and-wet-kisses.html
Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com
Love you JBS!
ReplyDelete