...thought you might like to see how we're spreading the word locally...
Please remember to donate for Chickadee's therapy dog.
Please remember to donate for Chickadee's therapy dog.
The life of a train wrecked woman, trying to get back on track.
I was on a train most of today but kept seeing all of the tweets & Sue's post today and I was SO happy that I started to cry! :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteWow, the firstgiving has jumped to 6 times the amount I remember it being at before. XD Awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me do this, JBS. It's been a fun couple of days.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! I had to do the budget thing on my computer today and peeked and was in shock at the firstgiving. I am so so thrilled. MrsFatass is amazing well you both are. I so wish that I had that gift for gab and heart touching speech. My kids are jumpin up and down now. Please tell me you got my cute card. Picked by Z boy himself, filled with mine and thier 20$ added funds to the doggy for our cute little Chickadee!
ReplyDelete