
Today was the day. Yesterday was spent dismantling the tree, and untangling twinkle lights. I waited until my oldest two were in school so I wouldn't have to spend half the day comforting them as they cried. Quick like a band-aid. I 'was' even going to go grocery shopping.
So today I could blog. I've decided I love blogging too much to stop. Even if I didn't have Chickadee to process, or bipolar NOS to wade my way through, I still would need the therapeutic effect of putting my thoughts out of my head and crafting them into sense. I need too to be able to connect with other bloggers and buoy them up. I love the community here, and the support network it has become. There is no way I could just stop right now.
I want to craft about more than my weight loss though, which is the whole reason I set up this blog a year ago. I've decided that weight loss isn't the only part of me that is part of my journey. If I'm to really get that driving need to sate my emotional wounds without actually dealing with my emotions, I need to deal with the whole iceberg. Not just the tip.
So, I want to focus on my relationships, my health, and my mind. Those seem to be what is holding me back the most. I'm sure in a year I'll change my mind again, and that is why I love blogging. I'm free to do just that.
So please bear with me as I slowly get back into blogging.
Today was supposed to be the day, but Mr.Survival is sick in bed and Beansprout threw up while I was on the treadmill. Not exactly what I pictured ...
-photo credit
Please remember to donate for Chickadee's therapy dog.
I thought I was going to be strictly a weight loss blogger. It has turned out to not be that so much, but also to be so much more. At least for now, I can't imagine not doing it. I'm glad you're not giving up either!
ReplyDeleteI admit I am being forced by many outside and my own inside forces to slow my blog to once a week. I am glad that I will still get to see your progress in lots of areas of life thats pretty dang important to always be progressing. So because of my family blog and my excersise blog and everything else just know I will still be peeking and then catching up once a week. You keep strong and hanging on cause you are such a worth it kind of a gal my friend.
ReplyDeleteFunny how life tends to creep into our blogs no matter what we intend, lol. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! A fellow thinkin-like-me blogger :) My blog started out for me to process the process of completing a 1/2 marathon. But life being multifacited, I find myself moving on to writing about the deeper thoughts, relationships, the internal dialogue I have, ... you get the idea.
ReplyDeleteI like it when a blog I follow evolves and transitions. Cool stuff.
Yay you!
Glad to see you out here:) I don't imagine I could/would stop either. It sure does suck you in. And then the community wraps their arms around you.
ReplyDeleteI love you. That is all.
ReplyDeleteI like that good news that you're gonna keep blogging. But why do bad things always while you're on that dang treadmill (ex. spider, mouse child-vomit)? That sounds more like flogging. So stop it.
ReplyDeleteThis is your little space - I say do with it what you like.
ReplyDeleteThis is you taking care of yourself so you can take care of others. YAY!
ReplyDelete