Well, I didn't do it.
No run.
But, I'm banking on this morning. Chickadee's had me to chaperone her at her early morning soiree's for almost a week now. She's gotta blink soon.
Right?
Mr. Survival arrives sometime along about noon today. Ending my misery in so many ways. Plus, the garbage is no longer a problem, so our marriage might as well be nominated for something. It would win today.
Another HUGE thank you to all that donated to Chickadee's therapy dog fund. You are all amazing! We doubled the amount raised! (It'll be so much harder to say that later. Let's enjoy it today) Our little town has a First Friday event downtown, where all the stores are sponsoring free gifts for children to make. I'm going to take some fliers to all the stores and see what we can do.
In the meantime, doesn't this look fun? I wasidling away the evening without Mr. Survival doing research and I found swissmiss. She is delicious eye candy. I think I could get it to work for Chickadee, with only ten times the assistance as normal drawing. It would be worth it. So. Are you going to build one of these this weekend? What are you going to do?
No run.
But, I'm banking on this morning. Chickadee's had me to chaperone her at her early morning soiree's for almost a week now. She's gotta blink soon.
Right?
Mr. Survival arrives sometime along about noon today. Ending my misery in so many ways. Plus, the garbage is no longer a problem, so our marriage might as well be nominated for something. It would win today.
Another HUGE thank you to all that donated to Chickadee's therapy dog fund. You are all amazing! We doubled the amount raised! (It'll be so much harder to say that later. Let's enjoy it today) Our little town has a First Friday event downtown, where all the stores are sponsoring free gifts for children to make. I'm going to take some fliers to all the stores and see what we can do.
In the meantime, doesn't this look fun? I was

I mis-read stuff a lot. Your "I'm banking" phrase was interpreted as "I'm baking". So you know where my mind is at, right?
ReplyDeleteWelp, this weekend we're gonna cross our finger sthat the car doesn't break down again. Like it did today... for the 3rd time this week.
Ha - too funny. Just like Yum Yucky I totally read that as I'm baking and I was like DAYUM - that girl does it all (cuz she's a pervert and I'm not) LOL.
ReplyDeleteLove you JBS. Now go run. It's good for the soul.
My kids want to see a picture of the Doggy PLEASE when you get it. They are all super excited about knowing who and what got thier gift this year. I have to learn how to drive a bus all day tomarrow. Hands on behind the wheel stuff ya a bit nervous.
ReplyDelete