I have no idea what to write. Do you?
Yesterday I actually did get my run in. Chickadee got up and was this ENgergizer bunny. 2 hours. Straight. Whew. I crawled back into bed, and Mr. Survival moaned, "Your alarm just went off."
I moaned too.
I decided there was no way. I have to be responsible for other kids too. And my behavior. At least once in a while.
Then? Miracle of miracles, there's a two hour delay for school.
I got my run.
I guess that's worth writing about. Huh? What about you? Anything inexplicable lately that you're grateful for? It's so nice to remember those this month. When we're so busy, and so full of expectations.
*Photo by photocillin
Please remember to donate for Chickadee's therapy dog.

Isn't it amazing that we are so glad to squeeze exercise into our lives!?
ReplyDeleteI'm grateful for so much right now..mostly great friends!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! I am glad that worked out for you - I haven't made it to a workout yet this morning, but Hubby is off and so the plan is to go later this evening.
ReplyDeleteI know this is crazy but there's some stuff going on at my job and I got an email today that gave me hope. I really can't say much more than that. But you understand. That's what I love about this Season... it's all about redemption!
ReplyDeleteYou are one lucky ducky thats for sure. I got a telephony call that kicked me in to a good long walk and then stretching so my hip would knock it off thats two days straight for me.
ReplyDeleteI inexplicabley bought a pie today. So what does this mean? I have no explanation or excuse. (does this comment belong here?)
ReplyDelete...oh crap. And how I'm reading your question right. You wanna know what I'm grateful for. (gosh I really butchered this comment).
I'm grateful for YOU! muwah! (so there ya go. Comment fixed)