I'm better. It's nice to have a quiet day full of laundry and folding for me to recoup. Even if Chickadee demanded to go out. It was great.
I also, you'll never believe this, got to go out! Woo-hoo! On a girls' night no less! It was a
Thankfully I'm starting to get annoyed with myself about my sugary habits again. Not only because the Beast has made a reappearance due to my
Per usual.
Exercise. It does a psycho good.
I vowed to keep this short. Why? Because the fabulous Carla Birnberg aka MizFit is guest posting for my community writing blog The Peanut Gallery Speaks.
I know right? I'm never going to wash it again. Probably not even wipe it on anything.
Please support her with some kick buttocks comments. I'm worried she won't feel welcome...
Hurray for some YOU time, with girlfriends no less. Have a great weekend my friend.
ReplyDeleteGirls night! Fabu.
ReplyDeleteI've caught up on the last 3 or 4 posts. I had a landlord like yours once. It began making my shoulders tighten up just to read your post.
I'm off to read the peanut gallery!
Girl time AND exercise?!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds great. Nothing quite like a nice alone time getting stuff done and then going out to get back on track!
ReplyDeleteA girls night is so needed! I agree - love a day to wash and fold and get everything in order!
ReplyDeleteHave a pretty day!
Kristin
Thank you for your comment on my blog. You're right. Training the mind. I like it. :)
ReplyDeleteLaundry folding can be so therapeutic, especially in the dark of the wee early morning before the family starts harassing me. sa-weeet!
ReplyDelete