Today I'm driving to big city.
I'm nervous.
My thoughts are going something like this:
It's not my first time alone. It's not my first time alone to a new place. It's not my first time alone to a doctor in the winter scariness.
It is the first time in the new house, without family watching the kids. It's the first time with the new system. It's the first time with this school, bus, babysitter. I want it all to go well.
I want the problem with the G-tube to be what they thought it was over the phone.
I want it to STOP HURTING HER.
I want to be the good mom that did the right thing, and not the horrible mom that prolonged suffering. Most especially, I hope that it's all in working order.
I'm a tad high maintenance.
I'm just hoping it works out, and that I can still get my 4 mile walk in right now.
Help me with happy thoughts!
Please remember to donate for Chickadee's therapy dog.
*please note: above dog is not said therapy dog.
That dog is so like my ass and dieting. Especially when it runs into the crock pot.
ReplyDeleteHugs and smiles! You'll get through it like a champ, as you are SO a champion.
ReplyDeleteHappy thoughts coming your way...I know you will get through it!
ReplyDeleteI always feel like that mother who doesn't want to call the doctors office for every little thing and be THAT MOM, but I also don't want to be the mom who should have called a week ago.
On my end? My daughter still hasn't pooped - it has been 12 days - this will be day 13. Called the doctor's office Tuesday and followed their instructions - nothing happened. Have to call again today. Really dislike the mother-in-law telling me "You need to take are of this. You better call the doctor. What are you going to do???" and on and on and on.
But I will send all the happy thoughts I can gather your way.
I thought I left a comment, then it said "required field must not be blank". How did they know my mind was blank again?
ReplyDeleteOh I feel for you there. Its the hardest decision to make. Should I or Should I not see the DOC. Heres a hug for you.
ReplyDeleteHow's this for happy thought? Everything you need? You have. Right inside yourself!
ReplyDeleteI saw your tweet yesterday...hows the chickadee this morning??
ReplyDeleteHow are you guys doing today?! Big hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes JBS.
ReplyDelete