
So, I'm really feeling it.
Today Mr. "I wanna come fix your house" was coming. I get all tense about such things. Because I like my house to be clean for management. Clean.
No. Really Clean.
My house? Not clean. I'm getting to be okay with that. It's the way things are, just like my priorities to write, blog, and exercise make life better. I need to be more focused on my childrens' mental, emotional, physical well being than carpets.
Yes, I have a mantra for it.
Anyway, I was trying to be out of the house. I just don't like the guy anymore. He's belligerent on the phone. Loud. Makes me repeat things. Acts incredulous to reasonable requests. I've thought it over, and the kind voice in my head whispers that he is probably experiencing hearing loss which makes telephone talking difficult. Which makes him grumpy cause he doesn't want help.
It doesn't make me want to talk to him on the phone though. Or tolerate his judgemental posture, glances, and sarcastic remarks. For hours while he tinkers on my house.
I have helped my husband save our money to PAY RENT for this house. If I'm blogging, or babying my daughter by holding her while asleep, nunya. (none of your business) I don't have to let you in my house whenever you want in. While you are here, you are a guest.
Yeah, I would love to be that confident. I'd pay good money for some tough guts. The kind you find with a knife between teeth.
Good grief. I'm yammery. My whole point is that this episode has me climbing the walls for sugar. No worries. I've not been perfect, but I've done soooo much better than before. I'm just wondering if I need serotonin like Drazil talked about.
Because it was dang hard yesterday.
*photo by mahalie
You are going to be ok. Don't let that person get the best of you because you are so much much better then that person. You have beautiful children who need you and your peacfulness. And on that note ya I think I would be at the library for the day so he can figure it all out on his own without any of your help. Let the Hubby handle all him you have chillens to tend to. Love ya keep smiling and seratonin will realease in you brain naturally too. Of course after exercise its released also, so treadmill it girl I am running today but I am sure it will be much later then your run.
ReplyDeleteI love that, nunya! What a great mantra =)
ReplyDeleteNunya...so freaking stealing that. And who the heck doesn't need serotonin? I need it in injectable doses, by the cup full and I should take baths in it too. Can't you have one of your chitlins accidentally kick him in the um - well you know. Nope - you can't. You're too nice to do that. That was evil me speaking. LOL
ReplyDeleteI should send you pictures of my currently messy azz house. It's enough to make any homemaker feel better about her own self.
ReplyDelete