Chickadee had a party. She told me to pitch in on the fun...or get Out. So I left. After an hour. I baked cookies last night. AND did icing. The Real baking ladies. My eyeballs are rolling. Didja remember I also traveled 6 hours? Yeah. I'm hoping to find a way to make up for sleeping through my run...
We got the moving truck rather unexpectedly. It's more expensive than Mr. Survival planned, so we're doing a lot of lifting, cardio, and squats. No. We're not doing the bootcamp in a trailer. We ARE moving things to the new garage, since we can't move in yet, but they're being kind enough to let us dump in a storage manner. Sorry. I'll have to beg your forgiveness and promise to update you. Eventually.
Wow, Super Mom! Just don't sleep WHILE you are running, okay? You'll end up with treadmill burns on your face, and those aren't very festive for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWell cookies are more then I do so I am impressed. Just do the run today instead. Your great my dear.
ReplyDeleteCrap! Real baking? Like the kind where you have to wear an apron? Seriously - is there anything you don't do?
ReplyDeleteMmmm. What kinda cookies? How dare you leave out important-technical information like that!
ReplyDelete