I'm so glad
- I went to bed at 8 PM last night
- Chickadee went back to sleep 2 hours after that loud thunder clap woke her
- Beansprout's fever went away
- Beansprout slept 13 hours last night
- Beansprout only got up once
- I still got enough sleep
- I got in my exercise
- Mr. Survival took one of this morning's trips to school
It's a good thing that we spent four hours on Saturday raking up leaves again. Rather, I raked and Mr. Survival borrowed a blower. Did you know that raking is like meditation with a purpose? It is. Yep. Our yard is now soaked because a huge warm storm is making it's way through. Thank goodness we're almost done.
I've got to go grocery shopping. Anybody else do this? I keep needing to get there, and it keeps not happening. My grocery list holds me up, or my schedule, or nerves about a certain holiday?
I'm actually excited.
I get to cook, and my kids are bubbling over with anticipation. I love it. We'll put up our decorations, and we'll have a ball.
I did three miles this morning. You?
This post made me smile:) Sounds like a good day there. I am dreading the grocery store this week - I suspect it will be packed with Thanksgiving shopping. But I also need to get there at some point.
ReplyDeletesounds like a great day! :) I miss fall and the leaves! Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, look at YOU, being all snazzy and pizazz'y with yo' stuff. I went out to rake leaves yesterday, but ended up pruning a ton of branches that I now have to clean up, on top of all those leaves. :/
ReplyDeleteWow, sleep, exercise and happy about cooking! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI ended up having a video chat with daughter Katy who is in Spain. That beats a work out any day for this mom!