Chickadee didn't sleep through the night.
The garbage service STILL hasn't started*
*I left anirate upset message with an ultimatum
I got the kids registered to change schools yesterday
Chickadee is-of course-proving more difficult to transfer
I barely got my exercise in yesterday
I got my exercise in today*
*minus fifteen minutes planned cause I dorked around
I was too busy to read blogs
Too busy to write a real post
Too busy to clean
Too busy to write period
I hate pretty much all of that
but I did it anyway
The garbage service STILL hasn't started*
*I left an
I got the kids registered to change schools yesterday
Chickadee is-of course-proving more difficult to transfer
I barely got my exercise in yesterday
I got my exercise in today*
*minus fifteen minutes planned cause I dorked around
I was too busy to read blogs
Too busy to write a real post
Too busy to clean
Too busy to write period
I hate pretty much all of that
but I did it anyway
I would love to hear what your ultimatum to the garbage people was!!! I am imagining something like threatening to dump your trash on their lawn. Or put a horse head in their bed. Either way ;)
ReplyDeleteThose days when everything you have to do is something you don't want to are hard. Last week I texted my husband at work and told him that I don't want the responsibility anymore - I don't want to call the insurance company and the doctors office and the pharmacy to make sure everything is set for the hospital, I don't want to do anymore laundry, I don't want to deal with the school anymore about how they are going to handle my daughter's extended absence. I want someone else to take this job. And then, when the text was sent? I did all those things anyway.
You are doing great - just keep going.
Well there you go. You did it anyways. And that is what counts. Of course, days where you feel like you are doing things just to do them kinda suck...
ReplyDeletebut they come and go...
I'd give a LOT to hear you irate with garbage people. Just saying.
ReplyDeleteLemme at those garbage people!! I am a professional irate customer. I do it very well.
ReplyDelete