Hello, wonderful people!
I'm feeling better. Not the kind of crazy better that my friends conscious of the bipolar swing would worry about. No. I'm feeling better. As in I missed my exercise yesterday, and I'm okay with it better.
As in,
Chickadee now has an assigned parent every night. Mr. Survival and I are dragging our knuckles every other day, but at least it's not us tag teaming and being out of commission every day. I feel better about that too.
And? My house is still gorgeous, beautiful, and peaceful. Even though it is becoming clear it is more demanding. Somehow, I don't mind. Hopefully this will continue indefinitely.
Finally, in this random list of tangents, Chickadee is able to vent without my undivided attention. Thank goodness for safety pins, hair bands, and creative parent forums. Whew.
I've exercised, and I'm hoping [very loosely] to get some leaves raked. I'm still loving that. I know, I'm weird.
*photo by peaceful house
Sounds like a good day:) Except for the leave raking part. Are you going to build a big pile and jump into it with reckless abandon?
ReplyDeleteAh, this makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteI'm extra motivated to rake leaves now. You know why. teehee.
ReplyDeleteI love days when things start feeling like they are falling into place. Hope it continues. :)
ReplyDeleteHere's to feeling better...wouldn't it be great if you could bottle it up and save it for another time when you need it?
ReplyDeleteso glad all is well! :) enjoy the raking...really? lol
ReplyDelete