See, we are crazy. Yep. I've notified Hubbend that he is now equally deserving of my crazy certification. We will now move all of that stuff into a storage unit. Now that Mr. International Negotiator is gone and we can breathe a bit. Then when we finally find someone willing to take our down payment for a house, or another job, or rent to us month to month while we wait for the other two to happen, we will move again.
Just thinking about it burns calories. Doncha see the sweaty steam rising off the screen there? Whew!
We live[d] in a home provided as a business perk. We were not sure what Mr. International Negotiator was going to do. Kick us out on the spot? We put this at about 15% probability. Give us ___ days to turn off the lights and mail the keys? Or pile on the legal and civil lawsuits landing Hubbend in jail and me with three mouths to feed on an Art History degree.
That was when I informed Hubbend about his crazy.
He can't go to jail. I don't have a plan for that. I only have a plan for if he dies.
I will sell our NC house. I will take the life insurance money and move to France. I will learn French. I will become the best English language tour guide of Paris that ever lived. The End.
Bad part? Yeah. I was trying to distract you. I've been eating worse than what landed me on this blog in the first place. Way, way, WAY worse. Beast notwithstanding. I've been analyzing in the back of my head why this is.
- my kitchen is packed
- I'm surviving on the fast food industry
- stress is totally wacking out my brain
- I'm eating sugar for energy
- I'm tahed
- so so very taaahed
**In case you didn't pick up the subtle hint: we have to the end of the month to get out and find another house and job. Great news! At least it's not this looming unknown anymore.

OK. Stop it with the bad eating. I mean now. eat a carrot. They have lots of vitamins. You'll be less tahed.
ReplyDeleteDear Dr. Fat to Fit:
ReplyDeleteI think I love you.
My head is spinning; I can only imagine what yours is doing!
ReplyDeleteI read this post 3 times in a row and STILL can't think of what to say without stuttering. My brain is stunned. And the sad part is, I actually played out in my mind a "what if" jail-plan for my own husband some time ago.
ReplyDeleteWoman, be sure to stay on your knees to keep yourself strong. And I'm NOT just talking about knee things related to bow-chicka-bow-bow. Ya know?
hugs and thoughts and YES admonishing you to just quit cold SUGARturkey.
ReplyDeletefor me it can become a cycle and that cycle SURE AS HELL includes the sadness (depression? tomato tomaaahhhto) that comes along with the CRASH!!
Cut that crap out, right now. I mean it. Don't make me drive over there with vegetables.
ReplyDeleteLord Love a Duck (and you, too).
ReplyDeleteThe junk food isn't doing you any favors, physically or mentally, and you need your strength to rally through this month and 'get-er-done'. There's a lot to be said for eating and living indoors.
Oh, and this means stop feeding the kids and hubby the junk, too.
ugh. I hate moving AND looking for a job. That totally sucks. I was trying to offeryou advice to start eating healthy again... but I got nothing. If I had these problems I'd be drunk and eating a cheesburger on the floor channeling my inner Hasslehoff. So I actually think you're doing ok comparatively.
ReplyDeleteIf it helps to feel that you're not alone, I'm in a very similar situation with needing to find and job and move asap. It's extremely stressful, and I can also see how the urge to return to unhealthy habits is strong. Best of luck and stay strong.
ReplyDeleteHoly Moly! Talk about stress, you have it going on for sure.
ReplyDeleteThis too shall pass but I am sure not soon enough.
Stop eating the junk food! You know you can do it, go get some real food and start feeling better.
Hi, I am new here I was just browsing through weight/fitness blogs. Love to meet others that I can relate to :)I am now following :) Good luck with the move and finding another job. Please feel free to pop by my blog. I'd love a new follower!
ReplyDeletehttp://losingoverhalfofme.blogspot.com/
Not sure about the job stuff ****(just had to take your name out...oopsie...sorry) but my mom's house is still up for sale (well not on the market so it'd be a private sale) and it's near where you are now. Not sure if you're interested (she does smoke so you'd have to air it out and paint) but if you are, let me know. I'm not pushing...just trying to help.
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you need anything. WE have an empty basement if you need to move in with us for awhile (I know it's a bit far but we're closer to the big city docs than you are for Chickadee).
*hugs* Let me know if I can do anything!
Amber:)
OOOOH I am not sure what to say either. I have two Brothers in the same space looking for jobs one with baby twins and just moved lost his job because it went to India. Pray, thats the first most important. Faith, he has a plan just belive. Work, like it all depend on you and you will make it through. Hugs, loves, and wish it would all get over soon but of course this is when we learn the most between the Hubby and the Lord and our self.
ReplyDeleteMajor {hugs} to you right now. I know it's so hard to focus on yourself right now, but do the best you can to take care of yourself nutritionally, spiritually and socially.
ReplyDelete