If I had one, a note that is, would you be nice and let me play hookie?
Pretty please?
I'm moving out of my home this week. Please go attend to the festivities of my week over on Peanut Gallery Speaks if you miss me too much. I know I will miss this peaceful haven a great deal.
Hugs, kisses, and other schmooshing.
*photo by cassieduckworth

ahhh
ReplyDeletewe have different mothers.
mine would have written a WAY FARFAR different sort of note :)
clickclick...
Does this mean you finally packed? Finally!!! :P
ReplyDeleteWishing you good luck with the move! It is a lot of work when you have children to take care of at the same time.
ReplyDeleteHope you have lots of help!
Ma'am....just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you today!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and wanted to say hello. I love your voice and your honesty. It's a breath of fresh air! I'll be following!
ReplyDelete