So I was reading Design Mom yesterday, procrastinating my daily blog prep. Just when I was about to feel guilty, I saw something fantastic.
It speaks to me because of the gut wrenching torture it was to have a bipolar diagnosis and explaining to my kids why mommy had been so weird before going to the hospital. Thank goodness I was not violent, but I was definitely weird. It has been equally difficult to inform them in layers as they outgrow the previous explanation about Chickadee's Rett Syndrome. Spontaneous genetic mutation sounds so contagious and sterile at the same time.
Without further ado I present:

Brilliant! This made my day!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! I feel like I can soar over a mountain now. No reason to not to.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing that. xoxo
Dang - I was mesmerized by this...wow. Thanks for sharing. Love you JBS.
ReplyDeleteWow thank you for sharing. My cousin just recently started chemo and this would be great for her and her 2 little boy.
ReplyDeleteWonderful and yep its getting to be your turn to make a book too. You write so incredible. I walked two miles today.
ReplyDeleteawesome! Thank you for sharing
ReplyDelete