Pssssst!
It's working.
Yeah. This eating less, moving more, keeping busy.
That stuff is working.
To the tune of all six pounds I gained are gone. Yes, they were water, etc. STILL. They are GONE.
Anybody got a strategy that works for jobs, homes, lives this well? Do tell!
*photo credit

YAY!
ReplyDeletewater schmater.
we dont care do we :)
Good work jettisoning away the unwanted 6. I'll be checking your comments to see if anyone does have a secret that applies across the board.
ReplyDeleteYeah, so of all the secrets I have in my stockpile, that's not one of them.
ReplyDeleteBut, water be damned, look at YOU. In the middle of all that stress, you handled your business. I think that should count double.
I'm tired. Not tired of you, but just. Tired. I will try to divulge super secret strategies once my brain re-boots. (if it ever does, anyway). But I'm warning you. One of them involves chocolate. So you may need those noise canceling headphones when I start talking strategies.
ReplyDeleteYay for you:)
ReplyDelete:) Great job!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the loss keep up achieving the goals your setting yourself and the rest will fall in line too ;-)
ReplyDeleteWater Yep thats only a part. I think that you ran/walked it off also. You are doing amazing with all that is going on my dear. Hang in there keep drinking the good stuff;)
ReplyDeleteGlad it's working! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteAll the stress you've been under could have increased your cortisol and made you retain that water. But you didn't now, did you? 6 pounds is 6 freaking pounds in my book.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Love it.
ReplyDelete