But you know what? Something is feeling really good.
I had forgotten about it, that it could jazz everything up.
Couch to five K is life altering. Seriously. Granted, I haven't been on the couch. I've been walking 10 or more miles a week since April. I've been walking pretty darn fast too at 4.4 miles per hour or 4 miles an hour on a slow day.
I've just been feeling too emotionally spent taking care of Chickadee to tear myself apart on the treadmill. When the anger at my bipolar and her Rett finished evaporating around July, I didn't have anything left to push me through it anymore.
But simply going 5.4 and walking at 4.4 has seriously snagged my metabolism and dragging it on it's way. Wow. I'm addicted. I really feel capable of doing this program, and it's actually exciting to me.
That is saying something.
So, that makes me feel like I could maybe sleep on my bed instead of being awoken every 2 hours by kids (which is why I would need rocks-don't ask you don't want to be incriminated) and I can feel alive enough to enjoy my food. Plus, I can get some medication for my eczema.
I'm so relieved, the excitement has had the opportunity to seep through my whole being and I can't wait to get on my stinkin treadmill. That's really weird, yet I'm so thankful! I was unsure if I would ever find something to motivate me again.
Hooray!

I AM SO HAPPY TO READ THIS.
ReplyDeleteI AM STEALING THIS PHRASE FOR MY MONDAY AS A MANTRA:
I
Feel
Capable.
You feel CAPABLE. Did you read that?
ReplyDeleteAnd endorphins are just more proof of a loving God, in my opinion.
Love you!
I have a tiny littly black board in my room. Well OK it's actually white. I'm writing this quote today and not gonna replace it untill I truely believe it.
ReplyDeleteNot into words lately. But you make me see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you ♥
Not only am I thrilled for you, but I am feeling a bit of a cosmic moment for myself. Just yesterday I was waging a huge internal debate about trying that program. And here you are. Hmmm.
ReplyDeleteGreat great great program. You might finish and really surprise yourself by entering a race! Woot!
ReplyDeleteYou SHOULD feel capable. Because you are.
Yes yes find a race to run in it will get you to the end of the goal. Your doing super dee duper and I love that quote. Its going to get me through this crazy day. I am capable is a good one too.
ReplyDeleteI bet money you will be signing up for a race by the end of the year. :)
ReplyDeletewell, it suppose to be in 3D, can I download and watch? will it show normally?
ReplyDeleteThis post totally made my day! I am grinning from ear to ear! Now, I want you to breathe on me because I want to catch it ; )
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome post!!! WOOHOO! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the new excitement in your voice!
ReplyDelete