Thank goodness for farmers' markets and mother-in-laws that send home garden fresh produce with Hubbends. Very very nice. Feels good to have vegetarian meals that are fresh.
The doctor was all right. We don't have to see him until January. We have a surgical consult though for Chickadee's g-tube. I scheduled it right away. Without dodging the call or anything. I'm proud of myself.
What's going right in your life?
*Photo credits: photo one, photo two, photo three, photo four
The doctor was all right. We don't have to see him until January. We have a surgical consult though for Chickadee's g-tube. I scheduled it right away. Without dodging the call or anything. I'm proud of myself.
What's going right in your life?
*Photo credits: photo one, photo two, photo three, photo four




My blogworld is going right. A bit stressful with catching up after being without the internet. But it is still all good here:)
ReplyDelete