If you want to know how my summer is going with miss THANG being home and Beansprout scrapping for his territory, you're going to have to follow me to another place. I'm posting today over at The Peanut Gallery Speaks. Please join me!
Sorry! Thanks to Pam for pointing out that I left no link. Doh. So, here it is lovelies.
The Peanut Gallery Speaks Muah to Pam!
*also I am going to be Very Annoying this month about the Pepsi Vote. Please vote today. You can also text 100842 to 73774. Very Annoying people. I will.

Can we have a link, puh-lease? ; ) I wanna read - I'll miss you too much if I can't see it!!
ReplyDeleteYou should put that link near the top of the page on your sidebar:)
ReplyDeleteI am sending you a private message...I miss you :)
ReplyDeleteI will pop on over there and take a look!
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you and yours today.