You all know I'm a devoted slave friend to the Miz and the Mrs. Right?
Right.
So when they came up with a fantastic idea for a post, I thought I would do it. Of course, it takes a lot of creativity to maneuver theminefield situation that is reality. Miz and Mrs want video. Creative dance. Hubbend wants our children and their angelic cherubic faces off of the Internet forever. I'm surprised that the few things I've put up in private lockdown screenings only for people that pass extensive background checks haven't made the entire InterLockedWeb to collapse. Like I said. Difficult.
So, being the creative genius that I am-confident behind the mask of anonymity-I had my children pose their toys as "puppets". Fabuloso. So, the names they are saying are actually the names of their toys. Hahahaha. The best part is listening to Chickadee. Much louder than in real life. Or I've got selective hearing loss.
I also did one for Chickadee, because she demanded to do it. I would post it here, but I could not refrain from saying her real name. Daggnabit!! She also said interesting things, but it sounds like it's all me anyway because I have to interpret her physical language for the camera.
I've learned that exercise = the treadmill for miss THANG and strong for Beansprout. (how weird that he came up with that on his own without knowing the words in advance)
I've learned that strength = healthy eating for my children. I think I emphasis "BIG" and "STRONG" when coercing vegetable consumption. A lot.
I've learned that they don't really know what support means. But that once they have a good idea, they know EXACTLY what it is.
So thanks Miz and the Mrs. I really enjoyed this!
Right.
So when they came up with a fantastic idea for a post, I thought I would do it. Of course, it takes a lot of creativity to maneuver the
So, being the creative genius that I am-confident behind the mask of anonymity-I had my children pose their toys as "puppets". Fabuloso. So, the names they are saying are actually the names of their toys. Hahahaha. The best part is listening to Chickadee. Much louder than in real life. Or I've got selective hearing loss.
I also did one for Chickadee, because she demanded to do it. I would post it here, but I could not refrain from saying her real name. Daggnabit!! She also said interesting things, but it sounds like it's all me anyway because I have to interpret her physical language for the camera.
I've learned that exercise = the treadmill for miss THANG and strong for Beansprout. (how weird that he came up with that on his own without knowing the words in advance)
I've learned that strength = healthy eating for my children. I think I emphasis "BIG" and "STRONG" when coercing vegetable consumption. A lot.
I've learned that they don't really know what support means. But that once they have a good idea, they know EXACTLY what it is.
So thanks Miz and the Mrs. I really enjoyed this!
I've been getting everyone's comments. I just hated the add-on I put on. So I took it off. I have all your comments in my email. So, don't worry Corletta and Marissa! I've got yours from today. K?
ReplyDeleteI loved it! How cute was that. What a great start to my day!
ReplyDeleteDang this darn internet connection at work!! I will come back again tonight, when I'm at home. To watch your videos on a REAL internet connection. And then comment. Muwaah!
ReplyDeleteAs cute as their mama for sure!
ReplyDeleteThat was really cool!! Nice way to do it too ...
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! You are very talented and very wise.
ReplyDeleteWOW! "push down a bus". hehe
ReplyDeleteSo cute to hear Chickadee. :)