Did I tell you it's a crazy week?
I hope you all are doing great, and bear with me during this crazy week. I am determined though to get back in the groove and lose weight. Even if I don't have a working scale (yet). I am drawing strength from you, and lending you my own support even if I'm not able to get you a typed out one. We can do this. Let's DO THIS THING!!
- Chickadee started preschool
- I am writing during Chickadee's school
- We're working on a mortgage
- Hubbend is going to Deutschland
- I am going to Utah
- I am pulling my kids out of school so we can go
- We're going to Big City 3 1/2 hours away
- TODAY
- Chickadee is getting a g-tube and this is her consult.
I hope you all are doing great, and bear with me during this crazy week. I am determined though to get back in the groove and lose weight. Even if I don't have a working scale (yet). I am drawing strength from you, and lending you my own support even if I'm not able to get you a typed out one. We can do this. Let's DO THIS THING!!

yesyesyes.
ReplyDeleteLETS GET IT DONE.
Man, it IS a crazy week. Holy crapballs.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you! Let's do it:)
ReplyDeleteWell daaang, you're as busy as those termites that were chewing up my basement boards. And why did I hear the theme music from Rocky while reading your last paragraph?? How'd you do dat?
ReplyDeletetalk about around the world!!
ReplyDeletewoman, hit me up if you need a good face slap!
LOVE YA!
Best wishes my friend. Am thinking of you from afar ... Stay strong!
ReplyDeleteSometimes our cups over flow! I guess this week it is your turn.
ReplyDeletePrayers that all goes well. Once when my kids were little and I had to fly alone quite a bit with them a friend gave me some advice that I never forgot.
She told me to expect the unexpected when I am traveling alone with kids. Things are just going to happen, all may not go smooth, deal with it as it comes and keep smiling.
It served me well. I thought about that as I held my infant while holding my hand out for the toddler to vomit in!
You're fun!!! Thanks for the support! Know that I'm sending lots your way!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou ARE good enough!
ReplyDeleteBy the way now that I am getting to the computer finally thanks thanks thanks you make my heart sing and feel great in the face of crazy days turning into weeks. You are going to be ok tears wash away the crazy moments along with the stress. Are you going to come near enough to me to take me up on a cabin offer for your birthday? I hope it's a super dee duper great day and email me please if your getting close to my place.
ReplyDeleteIf anyone can handle that kind of week - it's you. Thinking about you!
ReplyDelete