Hubbend is leaving to help his mom with the estate. I was mighty tempted to go. Just so I could visit MrsFatass. But Chickadee can't do two 12 hour drives separated only by 48 hours. We impose long drives on her too much as it is. So I must stay home with her.
miss THANG is elated to go on a trip without JBS. She loves exotic, which means no mommy around usually. Beansprout keeps changing his mind. Since I'm posting this before they leave, I'm still not entirely sure that he's going to go. But I'm fine either way. If he stays, we get one more time of just being us before he goes to school. If he goes, I get some time with Chickadee.
At any rate, I'm very happy to report that The Peanut Gallery Speaks is running smoothly again. Well, not that anyone on the surface can tell, but I was pulling a lot of strings behind the scene. If you could come say hi to Carole-whose post I lost and she found for me-I'd appreciate it. Also Micah will be posting tomorrow. He's single, appears to be handsome, and is in the business of court marshals. Ladies?
Yeah I thought so.
So to anyone who isn't hunting down Micah, I'm doing good. I'm on track to have my twenty miles this week. I'm saying goodbye today to the last of FIVE therapists as Chickadee graduates from Early Intervention. That's been rough. The program is intensive, and it's often difficult to keep up and maintain sanity with that many strong opinions. Especially when I was trying to be passive.
Good thing that's over with.
Is there a point today? Gee. I don't know.
Do you have my point today? I seem to have misplaced it.
*photo credit
miss THANG is elated to go on a trip without JBS. She loves exotic, which means no mommy around usually. Beansprout keeps changing his mind. Since I'm posting this before they leave, I'm still not entirely sure that he's going to go. But I'm fine either way. If he stays, we get one more time of just being us before he goes to school. If he goes, I get some time with Chickadee.
At any rate, I'm very happy to report that The Peanut Gallery Speaks is running smoothly again. Well, not that anyone on the surface can tell, but I was pulling a lot of strings behind the scene. If you could come say hi to Carole-whose post I lost and she found for me-I'd appreciate it. Also Micah will be posting tomorrow. He's single, appears to be handsome, and is in the business of court marshals. Ladies?
Yeah I thought so.
So to anyone who isn't hunting down Micah, I'm doing good. I'm on track to have my twenty miles this week. I'm saying goodbye today to the last of FIVE therapists as Chickadee graduates from Early Intervention. That's been rough. The program is intensive, and it's often difficult to keep up and maintain sanity with that many strong opinions. Especially when I was trying to be passive.
Good thing that's over with.
Is there a point today? Gee. I don't know.
Do you have my point today? I seem to have misplaced it.
*photo credit

you rock as a mom.
ReplyDeletethats your point :)
we all need some mrsfatass in our lives and you put yourself second with meant you didnt get any.
point taken.
Hey. How about this? How about we leave the husbands here with the lions share of this kids, and Thing Two and I come hang out with you and Chickadee?
ReplyDeleteWell I kinda like the idea that we don't always need to have a point! I may have to go with that the next time I am feeling challenged to write a post:)
ReplyDeleteI like that there was no real point. Sometimes when I talk to people I find myself rambling around and then I say, "What was I talking about?" It's a mom thing. I admire you.
ReplyDeleteChickadee. Everytime I hear her name, it sounds like sweetness.
ReplyDelete