Well, I really know how to travel. You know I do right? I mean, who could travel and zigzag across the country as much as I do without being TOTALLY AWESOME at it. Unless the kids get sick of course. Or there is trouble. But we have AAA and cell phones. So much easier than those people in the olden days that had wagons making their own roads in the prairie. Who just died when something went wrong.
I get to go home to my mommy while Hubbend is gone. I may just tweet across America. At rest stops of course. There is no greater way to see America than through it's rest stops full of colon cement. But, now that I'm learning so much by making mini 7 hour trips all the time for Chickadee's doctor visits, I'm recognizing that there is so much more.
So, if you don't follow me on Twitter- DO IT. If you don't do Twitter you may just want to get an account. I may not be worth it to you, but @MrsFatass, @NoMoreBacon, @YumYucky, @SkinnySushi, @Fitarella, @ScaryMommy, @JeninRL, . . . well they all do.
If you're dying to see how I stock my car for such marathons, click HERE Which is ridiculous, because I know you are all just as weird that way as I am. Right?
Guys?
Well, to any of you left, enjoy the carousel of my favorite audio books. Love them. You can make your own fantastic doodads like this if you open your own Amazon Associates account. I'd love to help you all figure it out, because I've had so much fun making mine. I don't think they even look like ads, but I may be biased.
A bit.
Love you. If I'm not back blogging in . . . oh, say a month, then come swimming after me. I might be lost in cyberspace.
Drive safe my love. Thing One says to say HI to Beansprout.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! I can barely handle a trip to the beach. I suck at packing...and unpacking....
ReplyDeleteSafe travels!
Girl, you know you is awesomer than me! smooches!!
ReplyDeleteI hate road trips. But I have also gotten better at them, knowing what to pack, forgetting less. I am happy that tomorrow when my son drives back to college (over 1100 miles) it is only my husband hitting the road with him this time:)
ReplyDeleteI'm going on a road trip tomorrow. It's 1.5 hours to Atlantic City. I consider that long, hard traveling. And I totally love those elementary-ish school books. I could read them just for myself.
ReplyDeleteI must admit I am now all jitterish and worrying and wondering and planing and oh you know why. This is going to so cool. Please travel so so carefully and have fun along the way.
ReplyDelete