Chickadee told me something last night. She wanted her favorite song. She wanted me to sing it. She wanted it again and again. She just about made me cry. She patted my face and seemed to be telling me that this was her message to me:
Woke up this morning
Smiled at the rising sun
Three little birds . . . on my doorstep
Singing a good song.
Melody Pure and True
Singing
This is my message to you-oo-ooh.
Singing don't Worry
about a thing
'Cause evry little thing
'Sgonna be All Right
I think my sweet Chickadee might be right.
Woke up this morning
Smiled at the rising sun
Three little birds . . . on my doorstep
Singing a good song.
Melody Pure and True
Singing
This is my message to you-oo-ooh.
Singing don't Worry
about a thing
'Cause evry little thing
'Sgonna be All Right
I think my sweet Chickadee might be right.
Comments
Post a Comment
I reply to comments in email. Email me at
journey . beyond . survival at gmail . com
if you'd like me to reply.