Okay. Now we're tired from yelling the title. I think we need to lie down.
Chickadee is not feeling good. She has special couch potato privileges. She feels about like this.
I feel about like this.
So this is what I want to do today.
And what I hope she does too.




I'm sorry Chickadee isn't feeling well :( Hope you both get some rest today.
ReplyDeletePraying for you all. Hope you get some well-deserved down time this weekend. (I am headed to work for another day-o-fun.)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading your team next week!
I hope you get some rest soon...
ReplyDeleteawww hope chickadee feels better!!! rest rest rest!
ReplyDeleteOh naps - they are one of my favorite things.
ReplyDeleteME TOO but I don't think it's going to happen. I have to go grocerie shopping and I have put it off too long. So glad that the instive pants were a pleasant surprize. I hope that you both get much needed rest. Keep smiling.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you are both feeling ill and tired. Praying for a calm day and some sleep for you both.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you both are starting to feel better by now. I love naps.
ReplyDeleteJBS - I just went in to vote - am I reading it right? Is it true we got to 1st spot?! Did we get from 4th to 1st?!!!
ReplyDelete