I got 14 miles last week. I did my abs twice. I think that's pretty darn good. It was a hard hard week. I didn't meet my goals. But I'm not disappointed. It took every bit of discipline I had to get those miles in. It is times like these when Chickadee's situation combines with normal life stressors when I am excessively proud of myself for hanging on and ploughing through.
It is tough to get up and out of bed some days, especially when Chickadee throws late night parties two or three times a week. Or when she gets sick and keeps me worried all night. Most of all when Hubbend throws me a fabulous birthday party half the night away. Just my style.
This week I wish to shoot for the moon as well. Twenty miles and 3 sessions on my abs. It's gonna be another tough week, but I'll do my best.
Tell me about you! What was your accomplishment for last week? What is your plan for this week?

lordy I feel you on the late night numerous awakenings and I shall now CHOOSE to see em as soirees!
ReplyDeletethis week.
I shall accomplish a great deal woman.
face fears.
plunge through.
end on FRIDAY with a whole lotta shit conquered.
GO ME!!!
:)
congrats lovely. congrats!
ReplyDeleteWell, let's see. My biggest accomplishment last week was almost finishing the semester.
ReplyDeleteMy biggest accomplishment will be actually finishing the semester.
My biggest accomplishment next week will be taking a break before starting next semester.
Are we sensing a pattern here?
Good for you! My exercise has been slipping off a bit and I have no excuses. Time to get my rear in gear again.
ReplyDeleteWeight-loss wise, I accomplished nothing last week. I maintained my weight, but through no good action of my own, so I don't feel that I can claim that one. I did, however, pull of a baptism for my second daughter, complete with after-party of homemade tacos, salsa verde, pico de gallo, beans, and coconut cake (obviously part of what helped me to not accomplish anything weight-lossy.)
ReplyDeleteThis week I will just strive to be better.
Ok, fine, but I'm not gonna like it.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job on your goals last week with all the late night parties and all!
ReplyDeleteSleep deprivation is the worse for me. I just need my beauty sleep.
Last week my achievement was getting through the birthday celebration mind set with out gaining weight, with out feeling deprived and with out binge eating!
My biggest accomplishment was getting out of bed today...beyond that...not so much of anything except living in denial....tomorrow will be better. I'm so proud of you.
ReplyDelete